Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!B/VAIOT2xDG
[210 / 151 / 14]

/vp/ plays Pokemon Rejuvenation - again

!!B/VAIOT2xDG No.52978061 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
LAST TIME:
>Nim gets turned into a statue after overexerting herself and gets kidnapped by Geara
>We end up continuing our journey, take a detour to get a Gastrodon, Palpitoad, and Rhyhorn, and then return at the Kakori Village's gate
>After the local gym leader, Crawli, convinces the rangers to let us in, we spend some time with Aelita enjoying nature and playing with a growlithe
>I also backtracked a bit more to catch a Barboach to complete our water/ground collection
>Remind me to never try announcing that I'll start when writefag posts, because I'm pretty sure he's dead

Whiteout counter: 15 (excluding optional battles: 12)
Badges: 5
Natural shinies: 2

TALLY OF ATROCITY:
Confirmed Deaths: 2
Acts of torture: 1
A Pokemon is ordered to attack a trainer directly: 4
Bad guys escape somehow: 3
Good guys escape somehow: 1
Absols: 3
Player-caused Mercy Killings: 2
Character somehow has a legendary: 1
TALLY OF LULZ:
Times we woke up in a female character's bed: 2
Times someone asked our character to sleep with her: 3

Current party members: Swampert, Nidoking, Nidorina, Golem, Wormadam-Sandy, Dugtrio, Sandslash, Onix, Camerupt, Quagsire, Sandaconda, Marowak, Donphan, Diggersby, Golurk, Claydol, Runerigus, Dugtrio-Alola, Roserade-Aevium, Tangrowth, Gastrodon, Seismitoad, Rhydon, Stunfisk, Whiscash

Previous Threads: https://pastebin.com/jr1cJHNG
/vp/ plays MEGA folder (contains writefaggotry, art, screenshot spam, and extras): https://mega.nz/folder/YR9mUALL#z6LqTPdLLSfCvC_XylDKXg

What the fuck is this garbage?
>This is Pokemon Rejuvenation, a game we've already played before. This time it will be a ground monotype run.
>It's also a thinly veiled filler playthrough. maybe it'll summon the other writefag while we wait for the main one to finish his work
>Decisions are made via GETs when people actually give a shit about them.