Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[67 / 8 / 25]

Back in the 90s Pokemon was Better! You ZOOMERS don't understand shit!

No.53438416 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I remember back in my day Pokemon used to be cool. All the kids would gather around and we'd trade cards and hook up our link cables. And it felt special and magical to play those games for the first time. The music was heartwarming and cute. And the 2D animation was way better and more soulful than ANY of that garbage 3D shit.

Back in my day we had arguably "worse" graphics and we liked it! The 90s was a magical and special time. Back in the 90s when everyone still hung out IN PERSON, AND NOT OVER DISCORD.

Back in the 90s when there weren't a thousand pokemon. Back when the english dub aired on public television. And we would sing along to the opening, and the pokemon rap. Back in the 90s where everyones fashion wasn't retarded and they didn't have that stupid broccoli hair! Back in the 90s where people were more honest and hardworking. And they didn't think that there was more than one gender, or that PLAYING VIDEO GAMES WAS SOMEHOW A JOB.

I remember those old times... Way back in the 90s when the world still made sense.