Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[40 / 8 / 26]

Fixing Underwhelming Pokémon

No.53659326 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Pick an underwhelming Pokémon, preferably something not everyone talks about all the time, and give your ideas on how to fix it. I'll start:

>Filter becomes Ability 2 and Speed Boost becomes the new Hidden Ability
>Now learns the attacking moves U-turn, Explosion, Ice Spinner, Steamroller, Steel Roller, Accelerock, Belch, Hyper Voice, Flame Charge, Trailblaze, Mud Slap, Knock Off, Shadow Sneak, Grudge and Gear Grind
>Non-attacking moves would be Gear Up, Metal Sound, Autotomize, Pain Split, and Trick
>Spin Out now hits both opponents in a double battle
>It doesn't float through the air anymore because GF learns how to actually animate shit. Maybe it even is no longer attached to four rocks and maybe it even has car forms! Who knows!

This thing actually has usable stats, the problem is it doesn't get the one ability that kind of makes sense for it and it has a shitty move pool. I maybe went overboard but I just pick things that fit the theme of this Pokémon and then also looked at similar Pokémon like Klinklang or Muk to see what they got and sorted through it. I think with these newer options Revavroom would at least be a very viable doubles partner who could dish out damage reliably but also be able to be pretty unpredictable in what exactly it's going to do when it pops up on the field. It would also be fun if it had a move or they added a move that allowed you to burn Speed boosts to increase damage, and this would be the perfect candidate for that