Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[47 / 13 / 30]

No.53922268 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I fear 'twill prove that my allies were rash when they conceived of me the thought that I, in sooth, am best and wisest of the Galarians. And yet what kind of wisdom and prudence may this be which makes a man to toil beyond the others to gain the salvation and the victory of the group, seeing that, were he deemed to be but one among the throng, 'twere his to share these blessings with the best? Ah well, no doubt 'tis difficult to find a thing so proud, so jealous of honour, as man is born to be. For 'tis the prominent, those who dare to undertake more labours than the rest, verily dare I say, whom we all do view with wonder and regard as truly men.

This thirst for glory is what leads even me to bear unnumbered woes and live a life of toil beyond all other men, accepting ever fresh peril, fearing to mar the glory won by earlier achievements. So now a task most hazardous and hard brings me to Hoenn here, that of pokephiles and the staff of Inanity I may bear off for my allies. For the one most gifted in prophecy of all the Galarians, Kalyrex, Arkeos Soter's chosen, when by good fortune, disclosed that without these the country never could be saved.

Oh thou who hast refrained from naught most cruel, thou utter villains both word and deed, Pokephiles, once more how innocent the critter thou hast destroyed, of no less value to the allied host than thou, methinks, inventing and devising the best and sagest plans! Nay, wretched creatures, helpless himself and lacking friends besides, the inane and immoral, in the most inane fashion.