Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 2 / 21]

No.53923524 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why did you guys meme me into playing this shit game?
>devs are too lazy to draw more face sprites so they don't let you evolve your starters until AFTER THE POST-GAME
>you can't change the leader of the party and box your shitter starters until the middle of the post game and you must bring the starters for the last story dungeons anyways so out of the 30+ hours this game has to offer you are forced to use them
>some of them like phanpy and chikorita are so useless that the game becomes way more difficult
>all the "dungeons" are the same exact randomly generated slop, unlike fun dungeon crawlers like smt or etrian odyssey, or even actual roguelikes, you will never have to use your brain to traverse through obstacles or puzzles
>every time you are done with a dungeon you spend half an hour going through the guild cutscenes, going to the cafe and using the gummis and all the other time wasters in the town like opening chests one at a time
>story has the two worst tropes ever conceived, bad guy actually GOOD but too lazy to explain, main character (with no personality) dies and is resurrected after five minutes killing any emotional impact this game could have had
>can't control partner, instead have to change tactics and switch on and off moves all the damn time, and if that fucker dies you die too because fuck you
>play the special episode with bidoof because he's my favourite, story is charming but when i defeat the bandits the game carries on as if i were beaten, and the dugtrio from the guild uses earthquake and one shots me. Oh, and the last boss is a steel type for whom bidoof has no options beyond tackle and maybe rollout, at first i thought i could throw a chesto berry or insomnoscope at it to awaken it from its sleep but no sorry chud we can't have clever design in this stupid kids' game
Truly a 4.9/10 experience.