Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[135 / 33 / 53]

No.54106474 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>classic pokemon-like gameplay, not trying to be something it's not
>lots of content at an accessible price
>battle system is fine-tuned and makes it impossible to just overlevel and stomp everything
>stamina system stops move spamming in its tracks
>99% of all fights are 2v2 and the battle system is built with synergies to reward creative, strategic teambuilding
>overworld design, while simplistic, is better than anything Game Freak has put out in almost a decade
>monster designs, while weak in the early game, get substantially better later on as the devs got more experience
>story is charming even if not complicated, the devs didn't try punching above their weight, and the game doesn't flood you with cutscenes or interruptions, all dialogue is easily skippable
>writing is more mature than pokemon while still being lighthearted and isn't unnecessarily edgy for shock value like some pokemon fangames
>MMO and monetization mechanics are unintrusive, pokeMMO could learn from this
>game is continuously patched for competitive and with the new free to play showdown simulator you don't even need to spend time grinding up a team, or even buy the game at all
wtf /vp/, you told me this game was bad, is a couple of scary twitter words really what's stopped you from enjoying it? thank god I'm not a snowflake and words can't affect me. Never listening to a /vp/ opinion again