Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / 1]

No.54176620 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Last week, a gay, horny Lickilicky invaded my mudhut village and raped me in front of my family. I think I should kill myself. W-wait a second, what is that I see from the corner of my eye?

Holy fuck. He's back! Alright, I'm going to do a live greentext to describe what follows:

>Once again, the Lickilicky is approaching me with rapacious intent.
>He just tore off my clothes, and he is now sliding his tongue down my shitty, Sudanese asshole.
>YYEEEOOWWW!! It's cold!
>He is now inserting the tip of his slimy tongue up my bleeding asshole, violating me to the point where I will kill myself afterwards for sure this time.

My Algerian uncle, Baboobo, once called me a faggot for allowing myself to get violated by a Lickitung during my youth. The thought of him watching me getting unwillingly fucked by a Lickilicky twice is too much for me to bear. How can the white man sit idly by and watch as a struggling Sudanese man gets his sweaty asshole encroached by a horrific beast? I betcha that the owner of that Lickilicky is a Swede who is angry at his country's immigration policies, so this is how he gets payback. I'm going to neck myself bros. Goodbye /vp/, I fucking love every last one of you beautiful, handsome people.

>ACK