Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 17 / 19]

No.54419254 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
IF YOU POST SEXUAL IMAGES AT ALL YOU ARE BURNING IN HELL! YOU CANNOT BE FORGIVEN! JESUS HATES YOU AND YOU WILL BURN FOREVER!

>John 14:15If you love Me, you will keep My commandments

>Matthew 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, 2 ,have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. -

>Luke 17:1-2 Jesus said to his disciples, “Stumbling blocks are sure to come, but woe to the one through whom they come! It would be better for him to have a millstone tied around his neck and be thrown into the sea than for him to cause one of these little ones to sin.

YOU ARE TEMPTING THOSE WEAK IN FAITH WITH THESE IMAGES AND ARE NOT CHILDREN OF GOD BUT ARE LITERAL DEMONS! YOU CANNOT REPENT! GOD HATES YOU! YOU WILL BURN IN HELL!

>1 Corinthians 8:9Be careful, however, that your freedom does not become a stumbling block to the weak. 10For if someone with a weak conscience sees you who are well informed eating in an idol’s temple, will he not be encouraged to eat food sacrificed to idols? 11So this weak brother, for whom Christ died, is destroyed by your knowledge. 12By sinning against your brothers in this way and wounding their weak conscience, you sin against Christ.

>1 John 3:9 Everyone who has been fathered by God does not practice sin, because God’s seed resides in him, and thus he is not able to sin, because he has been fathered by God. 10By this the children of God and the children of the devil are revealed: Everyone who does not practice righteousness – the one who does not love his fellow Christian – is not of God.

YOU WILL FUCKING BURN IN HELL DEMON!!!!