Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 4 / 12]

Wait, Did Nasu just BTFO all of /vp/'s old vs modern Pokémon game argument?

No.54540246 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Explains how the issues in modern pokemon have existed forever
>Explains how it's the corporate Nintendo's fault and their shitty rules that the game is bad and not Gamefreak/Masuda/Ohmori
>Explains how the franchise always had bad designed mons, even in Gen 1 and that GF never adopted a new design philosophy
>Explains how the shift to 3D isnt the start of the downfall of Pokémon, but it just exacerbated and highlighted existing problems
>Explains how the games always had cut corners, even in 2D Pokémon and proves it by showing proof that the idle animation in gen 5 are just illusion of trad sprite animation
>Explains how GF has always recycled designs and gives concrete proof of it (the sprite of Anorith, Lairon)
>Explains how GF has never made the 3d Pokémon models
>Explains how replacing GF with another company wont change anything
>Explains how PBR ripped assets from Nintendo 64 models
>Explains how major battle (ie champions) never flopped and gives proof of it
>Explains how every Pokémon game weren't good at the first try and only got good in their third release
>Explains how Pokémon has always been shit
>Explains how no one knows when pokemon fell off and has always been ambiguous
Where is YOUR evidence to back up your ridiculous claims about your modern Pokémon games arguments? By all means, watch the whole video, I promise you that you can't debunk it.

>inb4 i get told to shut the fuck up by someone who hasn't watched the video and is triggered by these FACTS
>inb4 someone calls me a gamefreak shill
>inb4 someone calls me a zoomer
>inb4 someone uses anecdotal evidence
>inb4 someone says that im wrong
>inb4 someone calls me a cuck
>inb4 someone says "ywnbaw"
>inb4 "muh slide thread"
>inb4 "sage" because /vp/tard is triggered by a different opinion
i'm open to having my mind changed. but only with reliable sources that explain why Pokémon games look like what it is now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A7sRX53_LA