Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!VK5RQYuo7rr
[77 / 19 / 48]

I'm sorry for ruining /vp/

!!VK5RQYuo7rr No.54607746 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I know, I know, you all probably hate the shit out of me. But please hear me out.

To address your concerns you might have about me being a pedophile and/or a necrophiliac, I am not. I have grown up all my life liking fictional characters because the real people in my life have always been too strict, treating me like a tool moreso than a person. I began to see material items and fictional characters as equal to myself, and that is why I only love fictional characters. Dead people are appealing to me because their souls are enlightened by God, and because I often think about my dead great grandfather, one of the very few people who truly understood me. I think about him every day and look forward to meeting him in heaven.

Regarding the potential of me being transgender, I do not have actual gender dysphoria, but have always had a more feminine personality that the other men/boys in my life. Since I was born I have always secretly felt half-boy-half-girl but never told anyone because of the horror stories about transgender people I heard at school. It only showed when the masculinity power creep in middle school exposed my feminine traits, and when people saw my playing as May as abnormal. Not to mention my liking for long hair and being grossed out by sex.

The reason I don't like the Switch games is because due to my family's strict rules I missed out on not only the retro Pokemon games that I personally like better but many other things in life. This is also why I hack the game for events I missed.

The reason for shilling my YouTube channel is so I can get money to move out of my parents' house. I only want to know is if there is more to life than simply obedience to my overprotective mom, as I had felt for the past 19 years.

I know you hate me but please have empathy for me.