Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[42 / 12 / 16]

No.54660936 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Of the ones I've played
RSE>DP>Legends Arceus>FRLG>HGSS>XY>USUM>ORAS>BDSP>BW>RB

My first was Blue and I didn't get the hype, thought Final Fantasy was much better, didn't play again until Sapphire and I finally got it. Fantastic game. Because of it I got Leaf Green, which is a MUCH better game than Blue. Forgot about Pokemon for a while then got back into it when I got a 3DS and got X, which was fun, actually quite enjoyable, and I still play it sometimes. It also got me back into Pokemon. After that I got Ultra Moon which I was told was the better version of Moon. It's ok. I don't hate it but I don't play it much and don't plan on beating it any time soon. The presentation is fantastic though. Because I was bored with UM I decided to give Pearl a try and, man, that's a fuckin great game. It takes everything I enjoyed with Sapphire and puts a fresh spin on it. A while later I decided to get SoulSilver because I found a great price on eBay, ($65cad, but I live in the US so it was like $47, complete and in great condition, I jumped on it.) While I admittedly haven't played much I do like what I see, better than some others. Around this time I also found a copy of White for a decent price too so I got that. I honestly tried to give it a fair chance but I hated it. It was awful. There's just something in it that's missing. Maybe the setting, I don't know. I just recently sold it, it wasn't worth me playing any further. Legends Arceus was a gift and is a very fun game, though a very different type of game. Alpha Sapphire was next followed by Shining Pearl. I'm lumping them together because, from what I've seen, they are both very faithful remakes of the original, but it also feels like it's missing something. Like something was lost during the remake to 3D. Like rather than being a careful update they're a forgery. Plagiarism but by the same company, if that makes sense. Thinking about this makes me wish I still had my copy of LeafGreen.