Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!cxt6jyx9JU
[153 / 37 / 38]

!cxt6jyx9JU No.54747644 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Buckle up anons because I'm going to be ranking all the mainline Pokémon games from best to worst.

>Why should I care about your retarded blog post tripfag opinion
You shouldn't, but you also have nothing better to do so you ARE gonna read my post and you ARE gonna seethe.

I also want to preface this by saying that although I may use some hyperbolic language I don't outright think any Pokémon game is bad. Mediocre, generic, safe, unfinished, sterile, boring - all apply to multiple games but they're competently made enough to always be somewhat enjoyable. So let's start with the worst one,

22. LGPE
It's pretty and it's enjoyable enough but it's also fucking ASS. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to switch the MC and rival to the ones we got? Why destroy Kanto's non-linearity by blocking passage through Diglett cave until you beat the gym? Why restrict it to 151? The appeal of remakes is to modernize things. If they didn't want to modernize the game, why include Meltan and the alolan forms at all? If they did want to modernize the game, why not include crossgen evos at the very least? Such a weird game.