Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 10 / 9]

reimagining sinnoh

No.54798968 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hi /vp/

i’d like to share my ideas on how i would have approached the diamond and pearl remakes if i were in charge. i’d love to hear your thoughts

**a fresh and captivating adventure through sinnoh**

building upon the open-world mechanics of pla, the remakes would present a fully immersive and interconnected world. trainers would be able to explore the vast and diverse sinnoh region without the constraints of traditional routes, immersing themselves in the region's breathtaking landscapes. the dynamic day-night cycle, weather patterns, and seasonal changes would create a living, breathing world where time and weather impact the behavior and availability of pokémon

pokémon would exhibit realistic behaviors and habitat preferences. trainers would find pokémom in their natural environments, engaged in activities reflecting their species. learning about these behaviors and respecting the unique needs of each pokémon would be key to successful captures and interactions

to encourage a deeper connection to the world, players would be able to engage in crafting and foraging activities. Gathering materials from the environment and crafting items, such as special poké balls or even accessories for pokémon, would become an integral part of the gameplay.

the remakes would introduce a non-linear progression system. players would be free to tackle the sinnoh gym/contests challenge in the order they prefer, allowing for a more customized and diverse experience. this freedom of choice would extend to other aspects of the game, such as which legendary pokémon to pursue and which areas to explore

battles would seamlessly integrate into the world. wild pokémon could approach players for battles, and trainers would be able to engage in encounters without transitioning to a separate battle screen. the terrain and environment would influence battles, impacting strategy and move effectiveness.

1/?