Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 4 / 11]

A weird teamup of /vp/ and /x/

No.55013935 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm a big proponent of Neville Goddard and prosperity gospel. Its been getting more popular on TikTok. It would naturally make sense to appeal to zoomers with a friendlocke challenge. Here's the rules of the game
>You want in the stream? Write down your wish/manifestation. You dont have to be specific. In fact it's better you don't be. Be vague, speak in tongues, but really think about it and invoke words that would catch someone's attention like a player seeing a Pokemon.
>Friendlocke works a bit different in that the Pokemon are individuals who choose what attacks they use in-battle, when and if they evolve, what moves they wish to learn, etc. They are their own person and therefore we respect this whether it makes them fail or succeed. This is usually coupled by randomizers.
>We are actually fighting for something. To make our wishes come true. Feel that in your heart. Believe it. Play as though.
>Be open to advise. You teach me and I'll teach you.
>I'm using a master ball cheat. Sorry not sorry I don't like wasting my time. Also given the nature of this yeah, imma catch shit randomly. It'll be the first thing i see on a route. I'll avoid using rare candy cheats though because usually I'm just impatient with grind, but training can be dangerous and is part of this journey.