Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[47 / 29 / 29]

No.55133772 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Can we please have a big booba thread as my last memento? This may be my last time visiting vp as i caught the last variant of the winter flu in a heavy way. I just did 2 days with 39.5 fever, continuous vomiting, muscle aches, dizziness, coughing,but even after 48h i still have migraine on the left side of the skull, feel like shit overall and my parents are just taking it lightly because of course, they could give two fucks about others health besides their own. I also have eaten only a bit of soup with little mini pasta pieces, in 4 days, hence i feel like I'm fading bit by bit; i want to eat but my body is rejecting only at the tough of putting something in.
Besides this little context, I just wanted to tell everybody that i had fun times and discussion's in here, laughed at the trolls,got mad at those pretending that the games are getting good, getting surprised at the early leaks ,new fetishes i didn't know about,the thinly veiled genwars.. It's all in good spirit,i love everyone in here (except for the jannies),i wish i could see the next games and franchise update with everyone on the board. I wish i was joking but at least i got to say goodbye,i will miss everyone, just remember to take care of yourself and be healthy