Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[63 / 21 / 30]

Pokégirl Wanklog Analyis/Top Ten Pokégirls

No.55167131 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Exactly one year ago, I came up with the random idea to record every time I came to a Pokégirl, in a sort of "Pokégirl Wanklog". I did make a post about this, and I wonder if anyone remembers it. This "wanklog" would be divided by months, and at the start of the year after, I would analyse the results and see who my most wanked to Pokégirls are.

Well, the results are in, and I'm here to countdown my most cummed to Pokégirls, as well as give my thoughts on each one. For each Pokégirl, I will write a paragraph or two about them, my history with them, the reasons why they are in the position they're in, and I'll attach my current favourite (SFW) picture of them so you can really get an idea for my taste. After looking at the frequency of each Pokégirl, we will look at the raw stats for each month and find any anomalies and patterns. So sit back, grab a snack, and relax as we analyse the data together!

Before we start, I've come up with a small game to play to make this more interesting. See if you can guess what my fetish is by this ranking alone! It should be pretty clear once we start moving through the ranks. I will reveal it at the end, so try and think about it while reading through each entry. The winner gets... nothing!