Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 4 / 12]

Pokemon BW3 leaks

No.55396029 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sorry, my english is pretty bad. I did the best I could to be clear with the help of internet translators.
I work for an outsourced company that is currently working with Game Freak on the development of Pokemon Black and White 3.

Storyline will focus on solving the mysteries of Unova's past, in particular decoding the undecoded messages of the Abyssal Ruins and other ruins, including new ones.

The game takes place after the events of SV DLC2. Drayton plays an important role in BW3.

The game begins in Undella Town, where our character arrives by boat to join Blueberry Academy (whose entrance is the Marine Tube). Bianca is the Academy's new teacher.

The rival of the game is a rough and impetuous one, reminiscent of Silver in his behavior. He takes the weak starter against yours. He's got a big secret.

Regional forms of Unova will appear, including Stufful and Bewear : Ghost/Fighting, Croagunk and Toxicroak : Poison/Electric, Nuzleaf and Shiftry : Grass/Fire (Seedot is still Grass type), and more.

The Original Dragon is a Dragon/Normal type but I don't know his real name.

N and the playable character from BW1 are back.

Unova is totally modeled in 3D and reworked to fit a camera close to SV. BW3 remains linear and does not allow for an open world like SV.

The game is pretty ugly on Switch but runs ok. It will be very fluid and much more beautiful on Switch 2.

They are aiming for a release in the first quarter of 2025 but are trying to take more time than usual.

(This is obviously not the real logo for the game)