Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!0UkY40eJns
[10 / 4 / 9]

!0UkY40eJns No.55441288 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright faggots there's a lot of fake Pokémon Presents leaks on /vp/ but I'm going to tell you the real shit.
First off: I'm one of the social media drones for Pokémon. I've posted shit before about this, but the tl;dr is that the job sucks shit and is full of fags and troons like every other social media job. I mainly focus on graphic design and editing images for the main accounts.
Anyway I've had a few jobs that involve what'll be shown off here so I'm gonna give a rundown of what I know. Probably not a definitive list by any means (I only edit promo images, not the presentation) and I haven't seen the presentation, but here's what I've got.
>Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Relics of Ages. Focus is on Koraidon/Miraidon. You can be Cyclizar, every starter, Riolu, Pikachu, and Smoliv, with others coming. Megas are in. Seems like you don't have a set partner this time. There's a mission involving rescuing a Tandemaus who was seperated. Q3 2024
>Pokémon Master Sex is adding Geeta, Arven, Sudo, Tara, Carmine and Kieran.
>Pokemon Unite is getting Koraidon/Miraidon and Ogerpon. Free ticket to use Ogerpon temporarily included.
>New mobile game announced: Pokémon Blossom. Bellossom and Mallow are the mascots. It's a berry growing dating sim gacha thing. You can date trainers in it in silly romantic ways. Think Masters but as an OVA with barely any gameplay. Switch release too. Coming in March.
>Pokémon: Shadow Collection is announced. Straight ports of Colosseum/XD to Switch as a $60 collection. Has one way HOME support. No widescreen or updates.
>New TCG expansion called Twilight Masquerade announced officially, including a focus on Ogerpon.
>New Johto games are called Pokemon Shimmering Heart and Pokemon Raident Soul. Gold/Silver names dropped. The graphics look like HD ORAS, has camera control, and a big focus on building your own theme park (Safari Zone I guess, but I didn't see the name dropped.) Looks surprisingly good.
That's basically it, feel free to ask questions.