Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 2 / 1]

No.55581563 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I saw my son drawing Cellcatty today. I asked him why he wasn't drawing more popular fakemon, like Cetitan or Craggeon. He told me that he thought those designs were cool but he wanted to draw his own thing. That was an acceptable reason to me and I was about to walk out of the room. But then before I closed the door he shouted, "Kill Slyveon. Behead Slyveon. Roundhouse kick a Slyveon into the concrete. Slam dunk an Eevee who knows a Fairy-type move into the trashcan. Crucify filthy fairies. Defecate in a Slyveons food. Launch Slyveon into the sun. Stir fry Slyveon in a wok. Toss Slyveon into active volcanoes. Urinate into a Slyveons gas tank. Judo throw Slyveon into a wood chipper. Twist Slyveon heads off. Report Slyveon to the IRS. Karate chop Slyveon in half. Curb stomp pregnant pink Slyveon. Trap Slyveon in quicksand. Crush Slyveon in the trash compactor. Liquefy Slyveon in a vat of acid. Eat Slyveon. Dissect Slyveon. Exterminate Slyveon in the gas chamber. Stomp Slyveon skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate Slyveon in the oven. Lobotomize Slyveon. Mandatory abortions for Slyveon. Grind Slyveon birthed fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown Slyveon in fried chicken grease. Vaporize Slyveon with a ray gun. Kick old Slyveon down the stairs. Feed Slyveon to Feraligatr. Slice Slyveon with a katana."
I ground-typed him.