Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[95 / 26 / 1]

Citra is down permanently and fans are already mad

No.55611605 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Someone just posted on their YouTube channel that Citra is down. But I am more intrigued by what she meant "she is not a pirate by nature".

Firstly Citra was the best emulator for playing 3ds Pokemon games because it had multiplayer. Really good multiplayer too, one time I actually met this player before she was a YouTuber in a Citra multiplayer chat room and she swept me with Darkrai and Latios. (I am assuming female because she was playing as May)

She said if he had it her way she would have gone to GameStop on a tricycle and bought Pokemon Sapphire with her birthday money. This is so cool actually, why can't we do that instead of digital downloads? She is onto something.

All stories aside who misses Citra existing? Any fun stories about battling or trading with someone unexpected in the chat rooms? Has anyone swept you with a Darkrai and a Latios?

Also the 3ds games were more fun to battle in because Urshifu and Zacian weren't there to trash the game. Zacian and Urshifu are just so not fun to play against, I hate them so much.