Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[53 / 7 / 1]

No.55658066 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>"∧t |ɑst ⅿy drəaⅿ ıs withın reaɔh...ɑnd you’re no7 gətting ın the way!"
>"D0 you imɑgine you cɑn best thə wealth 0f dɑta at my dısposɑl with your huⅿan braın?"
>"|’ⅿ s0rry, chıldrən... This ıs t0o much f0r you..."
> ̷■̷I̷ ̷h̷a̷s̷ ̷n̷o̷ ̷i̷n̷t̷■̷n̷t̷i̷o̷n̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷f̷i̷■̷h̷t̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷a̷n̷y̷ ̷m̷■̷e̷!̷
>You are challenged by the Paradise Protection Protocol!
>The Paradise Protection Protocol sents out the Guardian of Paradise!
>"You wıll fal| herə, withın this gɑrden paradisə—and aɔhiəve n■thıng in the ənd."
>"Yo∪ wıll not be ɑllowed to dəstroy ⅿy parɑdise. Obstacləs t■ my goɑls WILL be elıminatəd."
>"The dɑta say I am the suÞerior. Fɑl|, and beɔome a foundɑtıon upon vvhıch my dreɑm may be bµilt."
>"You know, when I was watching you all on your adventures from down here, I felt a sense of...jealousy. I envied you your freedom."
>"The way that you came together, working in league with your fellows and caring for them..."
>"The way that you sought strength and to better yourself, throwing all you are into your battles..."
>"The way that you would face down even the greatest enemies to save that which you loved..."
>"The way that you never ceased to seek—nor to fight for—a treasure all your own..."
>"Ah, and the way that you soared free through the very skies on those wings of yours."
>"Farewell, my free adventurers!"
>"I bid you adieu!"
>also that absolute legendary track https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTj1v1sAYXQ
I genuinely feel sad for all the children who experienced SV as their first Pokemon because going back to previous games and having the end be just a championship battle (with only BW and Arceus being the exception) will be a massive disappointed. This finale is unmatched.