Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[152 / 19 / 1]

No.55734366 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is one of the worst games I have ever played, fuck every autistic tasteless faggot defending this.

No one in this game aside from Lance from KANTOOOOO interacts like a functional human being. Just idiocy after idiocy.
Pokemon getting stolen by 10 year olds like a bicycle in Detroit (atleast original Gen 1 had some logic and a real crime syndicate to it, by GSC no one seems to have learned anything).
Silver is a huge psychopathic dick on an unreasonable scale, even if he learns to mellow out in comes off more as a psycho learning how to work around other human beings rather than genuine remorse.

The level curve is very erratic and illogically phased. No this isn't a skipping trainers or overleveling problem, I played it like any other Pokemon game raising a team of 6. It feels off and the animations rarely matches the tone of the Pokemon. I realize some of it is just dated limitations and rushed development, but there's plenty of old games that don't have this problem. Like Zelda OoAS and Dragon Quest Monsters 2 were released around that same time frame and had almost none of these issues.

The reason things happen is also bad and repetitive, senseless battles waged by the most sorry excuse of an evil team plot. The background lore plot idea actually isn't bad and shines in the not Rocket parts, but everything else and almost every non-original Gen 1 character is an unlikeable mess, and the Johto league comes off more as a daycare than a functional Pokemon League.

I hate that I listened to fags calling it peak Pokemon and not to play an enhancement rom hack instead, at least that way I'd get it over with faster. Give me my time back you cocks.

Please, explain to me how GSC is peak Pokemon, because If I were to base Pokemon off GSC before playing any other Pokemon game, I'd probably hate Pokemon with a passion and consider it's fans autistic goblins who never interacted with humans or know anything about proper RPGs.