Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / 1]

No.55793726 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I just tasted disappointment for half a second looking at the /vp/ catalog and I did not know sight could trigger taste so from that disappointment I will kill a thread to write a story in real time alright here i' goes I want to be the best that evah was to beat all the rest ohhhhhh that's my cause ash get off the lawnmower and get inside for your meatless hamburger delia said mom what is meat ash asked don't worry about it delia said as she closed the backdoor and locked it so I talk with the z button right ash asked aloud ash then pressed the z button a bubble appeared near the microphone attached to the n64 controller in his hand pikachu use thunder to set my house in the kanto region on fire ash said before releasing the z button to make the bubble go over to pikachu who was sleeping but then was woken up by the bubble before rolling over and sleeping again well that was useless let me go see what gary is doing ash said before throwing the n64 behind him cord included before pulling the cord to the lawnmower to start its engine before ash crashed through his fence onto the street these push mowers are really convenient ash said oh i'm already here hi gary's front door ash said to greet the door sure I'll go inside thank you ash said before crashing the push mower through gary's front door and then through his house and then up his stairs into his whole top floor room that was a fun ride ash said as he turned the lawnmower off hey gary I am here to talk to you hey gary where are you ash asked aloud and around only to see no one was home but then delia crashed through the roof and landed in front of ash ok mister time to go eat your meatless hamburger delia yelled but it tastes ash started before being cut off by being half-suplexed by his mom who threw him through the wall towards his house and then lauched herself afterwards as a set of eyes looked back and forth under gary's bed checking to make sure the two left and gary emerged victorious before going
to bed