Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 4 / 1]

No.55804503 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What is the purpose of working? What is the purpose of serving? Are not they the same? I put my trust that responsibility does not slip from my hands, nor that my hands are irresponsible. That is the destiny that the Lord placed on man, as his hands support the weight of his actions.
An angel sustained my Lord in the garden where he saw my faults. And do I hold an angel or does she hold me? There are no smiles in the daily service, in the most self-sacrificing work, but in this weight I cannot find a lie, because the lie was not in me when I hold it.
Who can say that I have not worked or that I have been lazy? Do you not see that I hold such a beautiful garden? Or perhaps he will say: "That man is not noble, he has not served" I have served something that earns contempt, because if Christ who is noble because he served the world that despise him, he who wore a red cape of mockery and I serve my woman, who is despised as infertile land from which nothing comes but problems.
Then he will say that the noble is not by sacrifice but by title of men. Do you want to put trust in men? My Savior he does not see that work, and serving, are left to the responsibility of one. Don’t listen to their complains when the yoke of another man falls on his arms, when lies weight more than the most sinister mockery to one.
My Lord, you who save all men, bless those liars and put a smile on their faces when they are before the Truth, as I am before her now.