Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 7 / 1]

No.55804583 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I saw my son drawing Delcatty today. I asked him why he wasn't drawing a more popular Pokemon, like Sylveon or Goodra. He said Masuda didn't even use two of his non-existent brain cells when creating Kalos! I told him I had enough of his constant disrespect towards newer versions of Pokemon and Masuda. He told me he would never make fun of Masuda again if I showed him my Scorbunny Plush within the next three hours. I thought this was an odd request, but if it had any hope of ending his hateful disposition once and for all I figured it was worth the effort. So I went to my mancave to retrieve my Scorbunny plush. Curiously, it was not there. I searched all around the house for him, but I could not find my plush. I asked my son if he knew where my Scorbunny was, but all he said was ligma sigma balls. Panicking, I decided to call 911 about this desperate situation. The fascist police refused to help me, stating that 911 was for emergencies only! Feeling defeated, I began to cry that I would never see my Scorbunny plush again. Then all of a sudden, I saw what I thought to be my Scorbunny in the kitchen! I was so relieved and I rushed into the kitchen to retrieve him, but I accidentally slammed my forehead into my son's inhouse pull-up bar. I fell to the ground, dazed and agitated. When I looked up, it turned out the Scorbunny plush I thought I saw was merely a mirage induced by my desperation. Confused and defeated, I felt like I could not do anything. But I knew there was one thing I could do! I rushed up to my son's room and I told him that he was ground-typed! What would you have done!?!?!