Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[37 / 2 / 1]

Pokemon legends za leak/truth

No.55822035 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>small teaser of the game coming in the pokemon and Nintendo direct in June and July
>Shows off the playable characters and a bit of lumiose city
> lumiose city is mostly in construction and with some "wild" areas in each circle of the map
>wild Pokemons can be seen in these areas
>trainer fights come back
>Gyms aren't in the game, but a mix of island trials and nobel pokemon fights
>Playable characters look like 1800s versions of the x and y protagonist
>luminous tower is where the final fight takes place after it's finally completed
>The team behind the urban renovation in the game is the evil team. They seem to want to bring people and pokemon together but have bigger ulterior motives
>AZ is king
>Scrapped ideas from the 3rd version of x and y are used
>Xern and yvel get new forms
>New forms have a theme of "all for one" and "one for all" throughout the design and lore
>15 new megas are being added
>Mewtwo, Aerodactyl, and Diancie don't exist in the main story so their megas can't be obtained until later on when "time and space vortex" are unlocked. So they're basically not cannon
> the A in the game stands for 4th legendary that is summoned by the leader of the evil team.
>zygarde 100% is seen at the end of the game to fight this 4th legendary

This is all some of the information I've gotten told by two different sources. I have some more but I haven't been able to get both of my sources to agree so I won't be sharing that for now

Khu is a fraud, he never knew anything all this time, he was being fed fake information by insiders who didn't like him because he kept misinterpreting the real information they gave him before. They basically wanted to ruin his reputation. He has no one insiders to give him any information.