Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 3 / 1]

No.55828869 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright listen up you plebs, let me tell you why Gen II is light years ahead of that trash Gen IV. First off, Gen II introduced us to the classics like Tyranitar, Espeon, and Umbreon. These Pokémon have actual personality, unlike the generic crap in Gen IV. And don't get me started on the legendary beasts - Suicune, Raikou, and Entei. They're legendary for a reason, not like those overdesigned, forgettable legendaries in Gen IV.

The Johto region? Way better than Sinnoh. It's got character, it's got history, it's got style. Sinnoh is just a snoozefest with its boring, drawn-out routes and forgettable towns. And let's talk about the music. Gen II's soundtrack slaps harder than anything in Gen IV. I'll take the Goldenrod City theme over anything from Sinnoh any day.

And what's with all the hand-holding in Gen IV? Like, I don't need a tutorial on how to catch a Pokémon, thanks. Gen II trusts you to figure things out on your own, like a real trainer should. Plus, the post-game in Gen II is way more legit with the Battle Tower and the whole Kanto region to explore.

So yeah, if you think Gen IV is better than Gen II, you're just plain wrong. Gen II is the GOAT, end of discussion.