Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[109 / 27 / ?]

Z-A trailer this thursday

No.56513953 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Pretty reliable source of mine (Correct about the pocket release date & also previous nintendo switch direct date) has given me some info about a legends za trailer this week.

Trailer will be on thursday 3rd october and will be around 2 minutes 14 seconds long.

trailer will reveal the starter pokemon being snivy, scorbunny and piplup. no idea if they get forms or mega evolutions but it won't be shown in the trailer anyway.

protagonists will be shown, kai the male protagonist and Lily the female protagonist.

will also be introduced to your 'rival' jack but he's more of an ally that will help you out in certain quests and missions.

returning pokemon that my source mentioned were the ekans line, nidoran lines, paras line, hoohoot line, sunkern line, ralts line, bidoof line and the elemental monkeys. there will probably be more but that's all he said regarding that.

the ui will also be shown with you accepting a mission and also the rewards you get when you complete it, it also shows you catching pokemon in the wild and its the same as legends arceus.

strong style and agile style also return, they will also both be in the trailer.

my source also claimed that the release date will not be shown, will still say 2025 but to expect around april time.

wont have to wait long to see if he's correct about this trailer or not, i also asked about the switch 2 and he didn't know when that was going to be revealed so the trailer will just be on its own and not part of a showcase, although he did say he expects it early october.