Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[235 / 20 / ?]

No.1145860 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Something I just realized: removing the physical layer has allowed for an audience of men who appreciate the women for their talents, because there is no longer any physical layer to be judged.
From this comes the domination of women who've been involved in niche cultures but unable to achieve massive growth due to their lack of physically 'top' looks.
And from this comes the niche itself, including the worship of it's creators... This is why V-Tubers love cr1tikl (Mori), Jerma (nyanners), etc. Before the women who would rise to the top didnt have much in personality, just vapid whores or "normies" -- god I fucking hate that term -- desu. Now that the women rising to the top are more involved in niches you're seeing them take their previous simping with them -- this is massive because they know what it's like to be a fan, especially one who had no hope of actually even meeting their idols.

I think this is also why they're more easily able to relate to their fans. Sure, almost all women 'simp' for some top guys, have momentary crushes or whatever else, but these girls have seen the bottom and stayed there for varying long durations. How long does it take a conventionally attractive girl to get attention? Almost no time at all. How long has it taken Mori, Marine, Korone, Amelia, etc? Plenty of time to see life in a rough way. Add on that they know you're there for them, not worried or under the impression at all that you're there for their looks, and it creates a much stronger bond -- though I won't claim it's the same as a real friendship or anything like that, seek help if you're addicted to v-tubers.

What do you think? Agree? I dont care how autistic this all sounds, I've been unable to get much work or studying done due to Covid so I've just been watching v-tubers and thinking... trust me I would spend my time doing productive things if I could. Fuck.