Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[126 / 15 / ?]

What went wrong?

No.11864504 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Lazulight and Obsydia were pretty much perfect; all of the talent and polish of HoloEN with none of the crippling autism that killed the early Myth collabs. Unity was a widely agreed notion no matter who your oshi was.

But Ethyria? Seems like it's done nothing but cause needless trouble. Even besides Nina, there's just nonstop bitching about "muh numbers", and "muh ESL", and complaints about how Selen keeps killing their views whenever she streams anything. The general is basically unusable at this point, and I doubt it's gonna get better with Wave 4.

And now that I think about it, isn't it kinda weird how disconnected NijiEN feels from the JPs? Remember all those HoloJP collabs that Ame and Ina had? Remember Kiara's Holotalk? I remember during the Blazing Sails collab, Selen was losing her shit after killing Kazuha, while from Kazuha's POV, he didn't even know who the fuck she was. Does he even know they have an EN branch yet? HoloJPs at least have the courtesy to know who the people they're collabing with are before they start streaming.

How do we save them? How do we bring the comfy threads back?