Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 4 / ?]

No.14232835 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I saw people complaining about this Kronii schedule from two months ago, which first off I thought was ridiculous because it's two months ago and they haven't moved on. But more importantly I looked into it and I found out that this was the week that she had come down with a really bad fever. So not only are people still whining about a schedule from October but they're making her out to be the devil for daring not to stream when she's got a fever. You try streaming with a fever. It's not a good time. Of course, they would have known this if they actually watched the streams so really what this tells me is people don't actually watch the streams but still complain about a lack of streams from someone you don't watch. I can already imagine some smug guy saying "hurr hurr how can I watch a stream when she doesn't stream" but you don't even watch the streams she does do. And if you're not watching those streams you certainly won't be watching the streams if she streamed more so I don't know why you get so invested in this. This is the only place I've seen where people put more time and effort into making excuses not to watch something than it would take to just watch it.