Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 2 / ?]

Is it dangerous to fuck a zombie idol?

No.16248194 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
> God, I want to make love to Ollie's dead body. I want to pin her down and make her call me "Onii-chan" or "Aniki" in that sweet voice of hers. I want to feel her cold body and all those stitches. I want her to use her genki energy to ride me all night long. She would be a very loud lover too, my neighbors would probably complain but they're probably just jealous I get to fuck a super kawaii zombie idol. If I want to spice things up, I could probably touch her during one of her streams an watch her squirm as she keeps herself quiet. If I could fuck Olivia too, I would alternate between the two of them. Olivia's soft and warm insides contrast with Ollie's stiff and cold. It would be like putting my dick in a forge and quenching it, like blacksmithing the sword Ollie stabs through her head. I really want to impregnate her so that we can make an abomination of life, death, and fake incest. And I'll keep doing it too.

> My concern is that Ollie probably has maggots and worms inside her. While it would be twice the pleasure, would it cause infection to my dick? The same goes for other zombie vtubers.

> Also, I'm sure Ollie would also want me to dress up like other vtubers she simps for. But I'm not gay, so I don't want to. Will this be a problem?