Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[49 / 11 / ?]

No.16520066 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
i come to you, dear anons, to proudly annouced that ive finally masturbated and nutted to every hololive girl exactly 69 times.

the hardest thing about this glorious achievement were girls like gura and Laplace because im not a pedo like you, and sana because her models sucks.

but even harder was not nutting to calli marine or kiara more than 69 times... if i didnt do this challenge i prob would be at like 690 times for them. like all i need is to think about them to release my hydrodinamic fluids , so i really had to contain myself.

as you can tell, ive grown to be really attached to big anime mommy milkers, but nutting to flat girls, and i mean flat like subaru and susei, not lolis, was a refreshing change of pace and ive enjoyed it more than i thought i would. i feel like each nut to teir workbench chest helped to broaden my dicks horizon.

now i challenge you! yes YOU ANON!, to follow my footsteps and make a once in a liftime experience with this challenge...

now that the ultimate post nut clarity hits, i have a hard time to decide what nexts to cum. should i lay down my sword, and have it ready to strike till new
hololive girls are added, or shoudl i walk the path of overcumming all evil in this world by doing vshojo girls next.