Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[322 / 39 / ?]

Cucks this, incels that, yada yada.

No.16539239 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I watch vtubers like I watch CGDCT anime.

The same way I don't want to see male interactions when I sit down to watch something like "K-On!", I don't want to see male interactions when I watch vtubers because it's just fun and relaxing to watch, well, cute girls doing cute things. . . without dicks getting in the way.

Vtubing was meant for this, not to be a crutch for people with no personality, charisma or a sense of humour dreaming about breaking into the easy streamer life.

As a straight man, if I want male company from streaming then I will go watch someone like Northernlion.

I also acknowledge the fact that the same could be said about women watching male vtubers. I'm sure the fantasy of these incredibly hot ikemen being real is exciting.
But if so, why are you so insistent on mixing the two? There's absolutely no benefit to it.

I'm probably in the minority here but I don't actually care about the person behind the character or their personal lives.
I simply like the fantasy of them being real anime girls. That's why I like Hololive. That's why I liked the likes of Kizuna Ai and Kaguya Luna.

Case in point, Fauna is not only the only Council member that I like, she became my 3rd favourite holo after taking that spot away from Ina and I don't care what she may or may not do or have in her personal life.
The person behind "Fauna" doesn't interest me.

No, I'm not a newfag, not to Hololive at least (unless you automatically consider a pre-EN EOP clipfagger a newfag) and I "touch grass" relatively often for an introvert, thank you for your concerns.

I know this is way too many words for the average 4channer but no, I'm not going to shorten it to 20 words or less, Saitama.

Thank you for listening to my TED talk.
Now, go kill yourselves or something. I don't know, I don't care.