Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[56 / 12 / ?]

No.16812549 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Mori is only viewed as a mistake by the shrieking androphobes and castrati of the regressive /vt/, whose identitarian ideology sees any description of difference as a value judgement that is negative towards the group which is higher on the neo-nazist hierarchy. These patronizing fools automatically assume that Mori is to blame by default, so when Mori describes the difference between friends and coworkers with great care and numerous caveats, they are incapable of understanding that his thoughts on the subject are descriptive, and not at all prescriptive.

I have listened to all of TT's streams that are published on YouTube, and I have never heard they saying anything that could be construed as denigrating Hololive: quite the opposite. He openly acknowledges the fact that Hololive it is where it is because of it's talents. he's now under far greater pressure for saying your average Hololive vtuber get their act together with great ease than most youtubers, due to brand realities that are absurdly denied by his social constructionist opponents on /vt/. In his clinical practice, he has coached vshojo to be more assertive in demanding wages commensurate with their talents and productivity.

Lastly, Mori never fails to speak of his friends and coworkers without the greatest respect. Of course, nothing I have written will mean anything to those competing in the schizo Olympics: for them, her being a transparent person is all the evidence /vt/ will ever need of her essential betrayal, laziness, toxicness, dumbness, other schizo teories, et cetera, ad nauseam.