Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 5 / ?]

No.17706590 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So today I dreamt about vtubers having full a irl event and concert in my town, i didnt have money to get in but fortunately kiara was in a small room just outside streaming so I went to check her out, she was a tall swedish girl with long neon orange hair and a masculine jaw. Over time people just left until only me, her and a chinese guy were left so manager moved her to another random room where people were playing pool because we were in the way to the show entrance. Then a coworker came and shit happened, after that i got outside and saw Usada Pekora, which was a hot, short latina girl with long black straight hair and a sweater exposing her bellybutton with 3 big, cute and sparkly piercings. She also had a gigantic electro-pink plastic belt straight up of magical girl animes that she weared sideways. Pekora spent her time outside shopping and doing cute poses for the cameras. Other things happen and then I hear some commotion inside what looked like a Starbucks but less corporate. Inside there were Ina and Mumei (which looked like basic girls) making tea, but the kettle had exploded and all the boiling water hit Mumei, which when i entered was lying on the floor like she was in a coffin, and had a towel covering her face. Every bystander and Ina were shocked so I asked if anyone called the ambulance. Everyone said no and somebody helped mumei up, so I asked her if she wanted to go to the hospital and she said yes. I tried to call the 911 equivalent in my country but every time i tried to press icons on my phone google ads popped up and made me misclick and open random pages. Ashamed, I left the coffee shop and woke up.
I dont even watch vtubers anymore and dont really visit this schizo place, what is wrong with me?