Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[345 / 59 / ?]

I still don't understand why I should be mad at Mori

No.17934416 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
And everytime (you) explain it to me, I still don't understand why I, personally, am supposed to be angry. (And no, I'm not a deadbeat, but I am a Unityfag.)
>She's friends with the Trash Taste guys
Okay
>Connor said mean things about Hololive!
He said talents in Hololive get easy exposure. No shit, how many times have one of them hit 200k subs before debut? How many times has some mediocre Holo song hit 1 million in a few days, while equally good if not better music from other vtubers don't even get half that in weeks. Vtubing isn't a meritocracy, simple as. Not saying the girls who make it into HL don't deserve it, nah obviously they worked hard to get there, but once you get there don't pretend it isn't smooth sailing. (I mean for fucks sake, vtubing/streaming as a whole is an easy bag once you've made it - imagine making more in a week than some people make in a year, all just for playing video games ffs).
>She redirected supachat money to Connor!
Yeah she trolled the trolls, feel free to cope and seethe. Objectively funnier than even Ame's "thanks for the feedback lol" moment.
>She responded to a days old bait tweet!
I'll break even on this one: I liked her idea, but not her execution. I thought her fans/antis/whoever crying and concern trolling about it were more retarded, though. "Muh professionalism" lol shut the fuck up.
>She does drugs and drinks alcohol!!!!!
The rapper does drugs wow okay lmao
>She has a Twitch account!
Okay
>She mentioned collabing with Ironmouse in her podcast with Irys and Rat!
Ironmouse is cool, and if you disagree I'll rape you.
>She hates hololive, her genmates, and her fans!
Nah, she probably hates (you) though.

How'd I do? Did I cover everything? Point is, there's memeable moments from this stale drama (the lean mixup was hilarious) but I don't see anything to get mad about. I'm cool with having a laugh, even at Mori's suspense, as no one's too big to be the butt of a joke. But if you're still THIS MAD about what ultimately amounts to a total nothing burger, then (you) are the joke..