Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 2 / ?]

Advice for Hololive auditions

No.1982918 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I've applied to hololive en auditions, I think I'll be denied this time not because of low self esteem but under techical circumstances I may not be prepared yet, so I came here looking for some advice to apply for a next gen. Pls be nice to me :b

I personally like my voice and I don't need to force it to sound good. I like singing too but I'm not a good composer. I'm also learning japanese. English is not my native language so I want to be able to speak at least 3 languages including english, japanese and my native language, I think that will be cool while interacting with the audience.

I also like to play games obviously, making needlefelt, sculpting, DIYs and handmade stuff at general and art (which is my biggest focus on the moment)

I've made an easy animated introduction video as well, I'm not sure if it counts but I think it is more interesting and hardworking than just and audio based introduction (hope that who judges thinks the same lol)

The problem is that I don't have a good setup for livestreaming. I tried once with my notebook but it just shutted down automatically. I know that experience with livestreaming and content production is highly necessary after all they won't risk hiring someone without experience but having a fanbase or high counts of followers and watchers it is necessary too?

Other thing is that I don't have so much content posted in english and that also may make difficult to me to getting in for now. I've made an exclusive channel and twitter account just for posting in english, these are the ones I've put into my audition form.

My plan is to make art related content for both youtube and twitter and also make commissions for buy a better computer, while trying to build a small fanbase. This is a good way to start?