Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[360 / 47 / 140]

Done with Pomu

No.21369321 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Done with her and anything she touches.

I'm just gonna vent about it. If I take a hit then whatever. I've never been this upset over a vtuber, and before the holofags get here, no its not about being "cucked"

Last night's stream was complete garbage and illustrated pretty much everything that makes nijiEN so incompetent. But I'll get to that later.

From the start of the collab being advertised it was 100% about pomu and finana hanging out, the thumbnails were them snuggling the tweets were about how cute they are in bed together. It was a yuribait stream pure and simple, pretending it was anything else is being intentionally dense.
Immediately bringing a man into the collab is the most tone deaf thing they could have ever done. No this is not some unicorn bullshit about being cucked, it's about advertising your stream as a yuribait collab and then immediately sweeping the rug out from everyone who joined in to watch what you advertised.
Yes this was a complete betrayal of everyone who was there for what they were promised.

And not only was it a betrayal, it was a betrayal for the worst collab I've ever watched. It was boring, they had no chemistry, and it was all around shit. Not even Ukis fans enjoyed that shit because it was objectively terrible.
But hell even techwise they could barely get the stream running. They've been streaming for almost a year and they can't figure out how to work basic tech required for streaming. Every collab is like this it's always a broken mess. Being scuffed stops being cute after the 2nd time.

So what did we get?
A promised collab that was immediately thrown out for something completely different. A shitty collab with no chemistry. And tech issues out the ass.

And the responses are always the same so I'll save you the time.
>but the other off colabs had surprises
A man crashing a yuribait collab is completely different than rosemi crashing a female sleepover. Plus rosemi was the first so it was an actual surprising and entertaining twist.
Ike and Vox crashing an already coed collab is a fun twist because Nina and mysta alone would had been awkward as fuck. And they're all genmates so it work.
Uki is a man. In a yuribait collab. Who isn't a genmate and who was never friends with finana. Nothing about it worked except to fuck over the people who were excited about the stream.
>but nijiJP does coed collabs all the time!
Planned in advanced and advertised, usually in studio. It is never a "fun surprise in a hotel where a unit collab was promised"
Nijijp collabs are almost always advertised for what they are in advance. You do not have random males bursting in during Eli playing beat mania.
>It's just because your a unicorn
It was the exact opposite of what the collab promised. If they said he'd be there I'd of never opened it in the first place.
>hurrdurr yurifag
Unicorns and fujos can fuck off. You don't have to like it but don't pretend we weren't baited.

Then they try to do a Twitter space today and it just feels pathetic because it's literally just what people wanted yesterday. But if they were going to do that, do it during the fucking stream and not in Twitter. Especially not after I'm already pissed about it. I can't be assed to listen for more than a few minutes because all I hear is exactly what should have happened last night before you showed how incompetent of a streamer you are.

Tldr pomus stream was so shit I'm unironically still angry about it. and the nijien threads are so cancerous its impossible to actually talk about it without people going full cope or tribalism because someone commented in a hololive stream once so they're not a real nijifan.

Fuck it all.