Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[200 / 32 / 124]

Why HoloEN has been streaming less, and it continues to get worse

No.21688102 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Is this because they are having it too easy? or because they are unsure about their future doing this job? have they got a better proposition that would potentially pay her better?

before someone says that she is really ill and in danger... if she would really have a potential health problem, unless Ina tells they to say nothing, COVER will tweet about it; if she is saying so frequently that she is not well, if there exists a real danger, I honestly think she wouldn't talk about it while asking COVER to do the same. It's the complete opposite.

tr;dl I don't believe Ina. But I'm not saying she is a liar, she may have a very good reason to do this, and in any case, I won't condemn her because of this, after all I'm just one more fan of her, I love her but she isn't even my oshi.

I'm asking you guys to collaborate and think on real ideas, why HoloEN, specially the main 5 girls have been / are streaming less and less.

This applies to first Amelia and Gura IMO, Ina and Calli next, and the only one for some fucking reason that seems to always do their job is Kiara???