Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 2 / 11]

I can't keep this inside of me any longer.

No.23743272 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I promise for as long as I've lived as a straight male I haven't ever gotten feelings of attraction or a hard on for how a guy looks or sounds but when I watched him debut I couldn't put my finger on it but something about the way his voice, the way he speaks and his cute mannerisms make me get a raging boner every time he streams or collabs with people. He just sounds like someone who would have the roundest, tightest ass and when I heard that he had tried crossdressing before I couldn't hold myself back and fapped while watching him stream.

All the nsfw fanarts of Mysta and his plump ass don't help my case at all. He has such a spankable ass that makes me want to bring him to tears and beg me to stop punishing him with that expression he wears in the drawings have never failed to make my cock throb. I just want to tie his arms and legs and make him crawl on the ground while he does that adorable bark that he always does on stream and make him suck me off until a bust a nut in his mouth and make a mess of him.

God of all the people you can show to me to make me realise I was bi why did it have to be this adorable dumbass