Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 6 / 11]

Time to make a followup to this legendary thread.

No.26349722 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Mumei's piss: As humanity produces more and more pollutants, contaminating their water supplies, you can imagine that the embodiment of Civilization is affected too. Her piss's stench is pungent, and not exactly in a good way. Its taste is much more difficult to handle than the norm, and leaves a distinct aftertaste of sulfur. You'd also feel uncomfortable drinking it knowing that it may contain traces of the blood of her victims.

Kronii's piss: Oddly enough, its temperature is markedly lower than the others. This actually makes the drinking experience unique and complements an otherwise unremarkable taste. It has the usual amount of salty and bitter. Nothing wrong with that, of course - but she could have a better diet.

Fauna's piss: Even though the earth's densely populated areas are poisoned, fauna represents the purest and most natural states of being. Her piss, as you can imagine, compares to no other. Her all-natural, fully organic diet and hermit lifestyle contribute to a taste that I can't quite properly describe. You really just have to try it for yourself.

Sana's piss: The first thing you will notice about it is the sweetness. It's some of the sweetest I've ever tasted. Could it stem from her saccharine personality? Or is it her extensive consumption of carbohydrate-rich breads? I believe it's both. Unfortunately, as a result Amelia will never get to experience the taste. Another factor that enhances the drinking experience is the purity - similar to Fauna, it seems Sana's water supply is sourced from the purest there is - distant planets, comets, and more, untouched by pollution.

Baelz's piss: Doesn't piss.