Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[74 / 11 / 47]

How does Kanauru make his Animations?

No.26590221 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
How does he do it? It's mocap, right? It's too fluid to be MMD.
So does that mean for Dreamin ChuChu and Gura's 3D Birthday Live, we were watching him dance the whole time?
If they didn't send in mocap data, that means he animated himself dancing as the girls. At the very least, he must have done the animation for Council, IRyS, and Mikodanye as the background dancers and probably did it by mocapping himself.
What about the main performances? Every time I thought my oshi was making cute movements, everytime I was cheering her on, was it actually a man?

Kiara said she didn't have access to a mocap stuido because the ones in Europe are prohibatively expensive to use. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbReAUXPWlE
Is that why she was the only one that used her smol model while dancing with Gura? Does that mean Kanauru was actually the one dancing on stage with Gura and not Kiara?
If so, I feel absolutely disgusted. They shouldn't be advertising it as them dancing or using their 3D models if it's not really them.

No one would be okay with someone else voicing the Holos, so no one should be okay with someone else, especially a male, mocapping for them.