Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 2 / 7]

Vshojo must not be allowed to infiltrate Japan

No.27416681 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Vtubing must remain Japanese. Vtubers must be idols and continue to adhere to Japanese idol culture

Look at Western influenced anime like Afro Samurai, Yasuke, RWBY and all the other netflix shows: full of Africans and egalitarian modernist ideology
Look at Western influenced idols (kpop): vulgar African dances, no beautiful idol costumes the women are almost naked like in American hip-hop music videos, the lyrics are also very vulgar and feminist-like, almost misandrist in some cases
Look at modern Western inspired Japanese video games like Resident Evil: censored outfits, proportions changed, female villains openly insulting and belittling men

You will call me a schizo and tell me to take my meds, all i'm asking you is to screenshot this post and repost it once you see Coco and Rushia telling their Japanese audience that they should allow Somali immigrants into Japan, that they should get abortions, that loll=pedophilia or that Japanese culture is sexist and oppressive and idols should be allowed to have boyfriends, then proceed to accept they have them

Vtubing must stay away from Western influence. Vtubers must not emulate Western female twitch streamers and virtual prostitutes