Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[216 / 28 / 123]

No.28376362 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Let me spread some info, for the lulz.
>Tempus is intended to be a generation that covers multiple bases in case they do not perform as expected.
>Roommate content is not prohibited, but is strictly limited.
>Finalists from the interview process were chosen by Shinove.
>1) A Twitch streamer with a relatively high following. Known for competitive games and has competed at EVO among other tournaments multiple times in the past.
>2) An indie music artist who has dipped into multiple genres in the past, including power metal, EDM, rap, and ska. The biggest unknown factor of the group considering the size of his current fanbase.
>3) Well known (100k+ twitter followers) artist. Has worked within the anime and games sphere for over a decade, serves as the bilingual member of the group (and is native Japanese.) Very little streaming experience. Is the papa for a current 3view vtuber.
>4) A Twitch variety streamer who's also known for their singing ability, with multiple covers on YT breaching 40k+ views. Has excellent technical knowledge regarding stream setup, audio, and VR.
>The group is being referred to as HOLOSTARS EN internally in the main branch, but EN staff pushed hard for it to be considered under a general holoPro blanket in the western market along with the rest of the talents. This is because they feel segregating the genders is sexist, intentionally limits growth, confuses western viewers, and that progressive western markets will accept the talents being under the same proverbial roof.
>This has been causing a lot of strife between the two, with JP higher-ups accusing EN of "poisoning the well" and that it could lead to their divide between hololive and HOLOSTARS being scrutinized and weakening under public opinion.
>Yes, Omegaα is a key factor in this happening. No, not all EN staff or members are on board with this change.
>From what I've heard, only a few have vocally opposed it but most talents are nervous that official collabs will lead to revenue drops, or artificial drama (like shippers/clip channels) that might affect their public standing.
>No, this is not "EN3." They will be debuting Q4 of this year.
>Yes, this board is monitored by staff and known by the talents.
>Yes, I am a nigger and hired under the corporation.
I won't say what side I'm on, but that I'm sympathetic to both and that the past half year has been a complete shitshow internally. I would probably jump ship if it didn't give me the ego boner of working "with" my oshi.
Why am I saying all of this? Because watching this board sperg out is funny.