Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 2 / 10]

Holy shit how do you all make it through the day?

No.28428777 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Girl says 1 thing a year ago which accurately describes viewers in a mildly insulting way they're trying to avoid confronting
OH MY GOD HOW DO HER FANS STAND IT, SHE SAID THEY DON'T HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO DO AND ARE WATCHING ANIME GIRLS IT'S UNBELIEVABLE WHAT A BITCH
>girl responds to superchat asking how to get more in life, "maybe consider self improvement"
OH MY GOD THIS BITCH SAID WE'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND SHOULD CONSIDER REALLY BASIC LIFE ADVICE WHICH LITERALLY EVERYONE COULD CONSIDER TRUE IT'S SO BASIC AND FUNDAMENTAL
>girl didn't respond positively to people saying she's a drug addict
OH MY GOD THIS BITCH HAS SOME NERVE TALKING BACK TO US
>a company literally only mentions they're expanding a branch of their business which already includes men to include only 4 more men who speak a different language
OH MY GOD THESE FUCKERS ARE DRIVING ME INSANE AKNOWLEDGING THE EXISTENCE OF CO-WORKERS AND TRYING TO MAKE MORE MONEY

Seriously though, why haven't you all offed yourselves if you're barely capable of remotely handling a one sided relationship where you just kind of observe people and maybe get a response to one comment. No wonder these are the only relationships you care about. You're probably so isolated by behaving like 14 year old bi-polar women 24/7 that nobody is willing to maintain contact with you. You gossipy whores are so obnoxious.

inb4 some cunt says "it's actually really cool that we do this, it's just gatekeeping and you just don't get how cool and interesting all of this is or how based we are". You're not based you're just acting like a little bitch and trying to find anything to justify your pathetic existence.