Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[54 / 4 / 21]

How to do GFE as a Vtuber FINALE

No.32688589 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Haven't posted in a long time since I've been working on stuff behind the scenes. Before you ask, who? yeah I'm a nobody so this thread isn't worth your time so don't waste it on something boring. If you are a "boyfriend" then chu~ this is the FINAL post I will be making for some obvious reasons.
Some of you may know I applied to a company/agency but obviously I'm not in it. The reason why I wasn't picked was due to my inability to sing, something I wish they would have stated was a requirement in their application process otherwise I wouldn't have wasted my time applying and waiting, but oh well I suppose.
This leads me to the reason why I'm making a final post here, I will be making my debut VERY SOON! I aim to be the first ever English Idol Vtuber because I think there is no true English Idol Vtuber that exists. I want to keep a pure image, I want to provide the best GFE experience, I want to never collaborate with males, I want to do everything perfectly just like a Japanese Idol Vtuber would because I want the idol culture shown outside of Japan.
Now of course I can't outright say "Hey that's me!" or "I'm debuting on that day!" because as cool as you guys have been to me during these past few threads I've posted, I've seen the non-cool side and...yeah, that's pretty self explanatory I guess!
I will try to leave hints if my "boyfriends" show up but if they don't show up then nothing I can do about it lol.
And if you read this thread and don't care about it, I'm sorry, I told you it wouldn't be worth your time to read a post from a "literal who" lol.