Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 3 / 15]

How to do GFE as a Vtuber: Goslings Only addendum

No.32725893 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
[THIS IS AN EMERGENCY]

Because of the general support over the past two months for >>3268858 How to do GFE anon I doubt anyone else would make this thread because of the fear of having her Who I am currently referring to as Chamomile ch. because of the aggressive hinting in her last thread labelled as a /here/tuber. To head this fear off at the pass, no one should consider her to be /here/ because she is simy not *here*. In every post she made she insisted that those were her first posts on the site, that she would never come here again, that she had only ever heard bad and terrible things about this place that involve hate speech. Especially that last bit is something of a tell that someone has no interest in being /here/. I realize with how small those threads were and how immediately protective of her that they were that this thread will most likely die, but I am anonymous so I have no face to lose in an attempt to rally my fellow goslings. Moving on...

Here's what we know:

>She was a voice actress for several games where she usually portrayed ditzy/dumb/shy/pure girls with a high pitched loli voice (confirmed through voice posts)

>Really likes working out and said she would mention this in her debut this may be outdated as she posted this in June

>Supposedly streamed in 2020 as a streamer and garnered 5k follows with 50 views per stream. I have my doubts about this and it does nothing to help us find her at all, but I mention this because if true it's likely she can succeed

>Consistently said she cannot sing

>auditioned for Production Kawaii and apparently made it through the first rounds of the audition with some success but was rejected for lack of singing ability.

>hinted VERY hard at a theme about either the chamomile flower or chamomile tea

>Final clues were the numbers 12, 3, 9 which some anons figured ould be the date of her debut (September 12th at 3PM) which she said was "very close"

Discrepancies: between Chamomile's posts she seemed to lose the ability to say bad words during her absence in July and also adopted a more formal writing style. In her model previews which could possibly no longer be relevant the designs were completely different; a Gothic demon vampire girl with white hair and red eyes and a cheerful girl with a somewhat chibi Loli appearance and very light brown hair.

Disclaimer: This is not a call for doxing and participating in this thread implies that we agree to never imply beyond the Yotsuba coding of this url that she was ever /here/. As for the morality of this post, I can only say that she obviously wants to be found, she is no longer /here/, and that she knew the risks herself when she came here that she could be a topic of discussion, and also that officially this entire thing is a LARP.

If this dies without attention or gets pruned I reserve the right to post again tomorrow, and if that fails I'll just stop. After the first additional posts I will not bump it again myself or try to keep it up longer than this initial attempt.