Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[400 / 62 / 93]

Being proven wrong

No.33024975 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>TL;DR Half of Tempus are Faggots, and the Schizos are right again
I've defended these retards from mentally impaired, brain rot, cocksucking unicorns, and have come to regret it.
Tempus was entertaining i'll given them that, but now I've come to see that their interests doesn't align with Hololive and are only using it as a stepping stone to inevitably boost their garbage, and trash careers, to move over to braindead normies in the future (apart from Vesper).

>Magni is an ironic weeb who although entertaining with his faggot shit, would willingly throw his anti politic policy if it means touching shoulders with OTV, Twitchfags
>Altare is a cocksucking he/him faggot with a fake personality, and fake voice, and makes up fake stories just to one up his gen mates (cringe fk), who would ban you who we only tolerated in /MANS/ because we liked Tempus as a whole, and out of respect for Vesper
>Axel (I can't think of anything negative to say about this retard, because he's retarded unironically)
>Vesper understands the core culture of Hololive, doesn't like shipping faggotry, and respects seniority but is too scared of confrontation to correct his retards of a genmate.

Magni will be the Mori of Tempus. inevitably bringing normies into the scene who care slim to none about hololive and only wants clout, and to bring in their garbage politics into the stage, Altare will be the he/him enabler who unironically thinks that anyone who disagree with him is an alt right nazi due to his PL, Axel is too retarded to understand what's going on, Vesper is holed up in his VolCel cave eating a garbage sandwich.

Don't let anyone else in /MANS/ tell you otherwise, I made up their garbage rules and faggy commandments, now they misinterpret it as forced pacifism, and anti negativity, making /MANS/ in totality a forced positivity faghole.

FUCK TEMPUS, and FUCK YOU