Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[37 / 9 / 30]

I unironically want him to Collab with Gura, Kiara and IRyS.

No.33705219 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is about sending a message to the toxic idol incels that people like you aren't welcome here. You have no right to feel entitled about your oshis success. I mean get this, an in-house collaboration between the Hololive, Hololive members is getting you incels frustrated. Imagine being this delusional. And before you say, "oh, they will make less bank", look at Nijisanji En and Vshojo. They make more money than any of the Hololive En girls would ever make.
Firstly, I don't know how to tell this to you, but the neither IRyS, not Gura will fuck you.
No matter how hard you try, they won't sleep with you.
Secondly, them collaborating with a male is just for content creation. They won't fucking sleep with each other, and if you think that Altare and IRyS or Altare and Gura are sleeping with each other, it's disgusting. And if, just if they are sleeping with one another, it still doesn't give you any fucking right to harass the talents because it's none of your business. From what I have seen, IRyS was so scared to address that her manger is a male. This is how down bad you creeps are. Pls just go and jerk off, you will feel like a much better person that way. Because what you all did to Kronii, Amelia and Mori, I don't want that to happen to Gura, IRyS and Kiara. Also, if you truly love your oshi, you would respect her decisions and will want her to have a happy life, be married to someone and raise a child like a normal fucking human being, otherwise you are just an incel who will never be in a relationship with a girl and you don't belong to this community.